Friday, November 13, 2009

Tidying Up

So I thought the majority of the mess in my bedroom was all the clean laundry I didn't fold. (sidenote: I don't mind washing clothes, but I DESPISE putting them away for some reason!) I've restocked my closet and feel much better about that, but for some reason I don't feel like it's opened up anything in here! Little piles of clutter EVERYWHERE! How does one come to live a clutter free life?!

I'm going through my things and trying to get rid of the obvious--clothes I don't wear, junk mail, old magazines, etc. I've got a pile of stuffed animals to donate to the police department (they keep them in their car for little kids).

Can I just pay someone money to come do a huge sweep of my room at get rid of all the clutter? It's in almost every corner. Pictures, awards, gifts I never gave, gifts I never cared to receive.

And then I just have little things with no place--headbands, jewelry, nail polish, candles.

I realize I make it sound like my small living space is absolutely terrible. It's not as bad as it sounds, I swear! This is just NOT my forte.

Oh well, back to work. Maybe I'll be able to de-clutter a corner without moving everything to the NEXT corner.

No comments:

Post a Comment