Friday, January 29, 2010

The Nitty Gritty

That's what I'm down to and I just don't feel like doing any more! Last night, I thought it was a better idea to go to bed early and wake up early to finish packing the last of it. Upon hearing the alarm this morning (which I'd PURPOSELY placed across the room so I'd have to get out of bed to turn it off), I realized how wrong I was.

I really cannot wait to be into my new place this weekend but MAN this reminds me that I absolutely despise moving. I realize now why in the past, I just threw everything into bags and went. While that makes the UNpacking part absolutely suck, my current organized process of packing is really getting on my nerves. Can't my stuff just magically pack, transport, and unpack it self? That'd be great.

Oh well, by Sunday, I'll be 90% unpacked and comfortable (the other 10% will come when the last of my furniture arrives by the 11th). I refuse to drag this out any longer than that! It's time to call my new place home!

No comments:

Post a Comment