Sunday, January 10, 2010

On the Move

I suppose it's been awhile! I've got to get back in the habit of this thing.

In the news:
Today I signed the lease for my first apartment. I'm going to be a big girl! It was a bit nerve wrecking thanks to some hardcore competition, but I won the landlord over with my sweet awesomeness. I've spent the evening searching for furniture online and I just can't make a decision! I'm going to need some help. I can start moving in tomorrow if I want. Really, I need to find things for people to sit on though. Currently, I've only got my bed and an old chair. Thus, moving might be a bit of a slower process.

Not to toot my own horn or anything, but I'm super proud of myself!! This past year has been a very interesting one for me when it comes to personal growth and learning who I want to be "when I grow up". Things are really starting to come together quite nicely and I hope I can keep riding this high forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment