Saturday, February 6, 2010

Everything Will Fall Right Into Place

So I'm 90% settled. Can I just say I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE having my own space? I feel like a kid on Christmas when it comes down to it, but man I love it! Prior to last weekend, I'd spent the last 5 years of my life confined to two rooms (one of which I rarely entered). My bedroom was my dining room, living room, study, and place to relax. Having a separate room for these activities now is so exciting to me!

Life in general has just become so much more amazing over the past two months. I landed what appears to be my dream job with the most amazing organization. My levels of anxiety have become nearly non-existent. I'm setting goals to better myself physically and mentally (www.wholeliving.com/action-plan). I just seem to be viewing life in a completely different (and amazingly positive) sort of way.

I hope I can enjoy this natural high for a long time to come.

1 comment:

  1. i'm so happy you are happy! i love the new place, it is so you!

    ReplyDelete