Tuesday, April 6, 2010

8 Slices of Pizza and 3 Breadsticks Equals...

Some hardcore motivation to absolutely kill it during morning bootcamp and in the afternoon push myself to, for my first time ever, run 3 miles over two bridges plus a few streets in between without stopping. My shins hurt like hell but my confidence couldn't feel better!

I'm tempted to ride my bicycle to bootcamp tomorrow AM. It's only a few miles and it won't be too hot outside yet. I guess it all depends on whether or not I feel like sleeping in. It'll definitely be a bit easier on the shins and maybe that's a break I need--I've been rough on them since I started working out. If I'm going to do anything, I better get to sleep!

Hooray for getting kickin' motivation! Not that I tend to make a habit out of consuming an entire pie over the span of 24 hours ever again.

No comments:

Post a Comment