Sunday, April 4, 2010

Food!

Easter weekend food is so yummy! Of course, due to the fact that it was kind of everywhere, I don't think I could remember everything I ate to write it down and tally it up if my life depended on it. Today was definitely the cheat day.

Had a good revelation with the boyfriend last night while trying to figure out what to do for dinner. He ran a 5K and the reward at the finish line was pizza and beer. I know, I don't get it either! Anyhoo, after one (small) slice and a Miller 64 beer, I was craving more pizza. We almost went that route until I realized "I think if I go and eat a big piece of pizza, I'm just going to regret it later". The sentiment shocked us both and I wound up opting for a power lite bean burrito from Tijuana Flats instead. It may not have been the best choice, but it definitely left me feeling better about the fact that I'm becoming much more aware about what I'm doing and actually TAKING IT SERIOUSLY.

I can't wait for the day when it's just second nature and I no longer have to actually think about it. Until now though, I'm pretty proud of the progress I'm making to get to that point.

No comments:

Post a Comment