Friday, December 30, 2011

Goodbye Trashy, Hello Classy!

Last trashy eating and drinking while lack of exercising of 2011! 

2012: New Leaf (again).  I am excited to be getting back into bootcamp and full of fear at the same time.  Gym beatdowns are the best worst things ever!  Excited for new food, new routine, and just the overall sense of near accomplishment! 

So far on the schedule:
January begins with 3 days of primitive camping with the oh-so-amazing and motivated boyfriend.  We'll have to hike and bike to and from our camp site with all of our supplies and survive on cliff bars and granola.  Boot camp begins just after my return to society. 
Come February, it's time to get rugged once again! 
March shows the possibility of the Gate River Run (assuming I've bought new shoes before then)
Should I survive 'til April, we'll be savages!

Needless to say, I cannot wait!  I'm hoping that the monthly goals will help keep me on track and bring back the six-pack! 

Alas, at the present, it is the end of 2011 and I must celebrate one more family Christmas function.  This means egg nog and yummy food.  It's my last pass of the year before kickin' my ass in gear!

No comments:

Post a Comment