Friday, April 6, 2012

F: is for The Fritz!

One of my favorite things about my boyfraaann?  The Fritz!



During my C: is for Cardio blog entry, I listed several ways to incorporate cardio exercise into your day, many of which required no gym or exercise equipment.  My favorite on that list: dancing!  And for this reason I am so excited to be visiting my boo and taking in the sweet, funky sounds of his band, The Fritz in Asheville tonight!  I cannot wait to hit the dance floor and break a sweat (err, excuse me--girls don't sweat, we glisten) to great music with great people.  I'm anticipating a good 1,000 calorie burn, which may be more exciting to me than the music itself.  Mostly, I am happy that such a good workout doesn't feel like work at all thanks to the good times and awesome talent of some of the finest entertainment in the southeastern US.  I'm only slightly biased of course.  But really, if you want to go wild, get funked up and find yourself Fritzfaced, you must check out The Fritz!

/end shameless boyfraaan plug.  And now, I'm off to find my dancin' shoes!  I hope you all have a Good Friday and a very, very Happy Easter!

9 comments:

  1. You are so right. Dancing is a great exercise, plus it's so fun that it doesn't even feel like exercise!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just thinking today that if I park far away from my office door, church and shopping, I would get a little cardio workout each time. Every little bit helps?

    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heck yes! Not to mention that mini-dose of sunshine and vitamin D!

      Delete
  3. I love to workout..but sadly I just don't have rhythm...I like to run with great tunes and pretend that is me dancing...lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I dance off the beat and I run like a girl...I can't win so I just do my best to have a good time either way. :)

      Delete
  4. I hope you had a great time dancing and glistening!

    Shannon at The Warrior Muse, co-host of the 2012 #atozchallenge! Twitter: @AprilA2Z

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm guessing you had a great time. You're late for your Saturday post and I was looking forward to it. In your slimmer, worked-out form, you'll probably get down to posting soon. Flex those fingers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry, Francene! It's up now. We were out and about all day yesterday, by the time I walked in the door the first thing I did was hit my head to the pillow. :) Hope you enjoy!

      Delete
  6. Oh forgot to tell you I'm following your blog now..you can follow me here http://runningsurvivor.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete